Nazareth Regional High School realizes that private education is a significant investment for our families. We pride ourselves on the personal attention we give to each student’s situation and strive to work with families of various financial circumstances. Financial aid, scholarships and payment plans create a range of options for Nazareth families.
2020-2021 Tuition Information
|Tuition for the School Year||$8,400|
|Fees (Includes: Books, Gym Uniform, Chromebook insurance & Retreats)*||$700|
|Senior Fee (Seniors Only)||$300|
|Grades 9 - 11||$9,100|
|Grade 12 (includes Senior Fee)||$9,400|
*Additional Fees for extra-curricular activities and sports may be required.
Incoming 9th Graders and Transfer Students Only: The $400.00 registration fee is nonrefundable.
Tuition Payment Information
All registered students are required to be enrolled in the FACTS TUITION PAY PLAN by May 20th; unless tuition will be paid in full by August 13th. Further information will be mailed to you.
Please direct all tuition-related questions to Ms. Michel at 718-763-1100 ext. 227.
School is open Monday–Friday from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm through June 2021 and in the Summer 2021 Monday–Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Families that pay in full by August 13th, 2021 will receive a $250.00 tuition discount (The discount does not apply to students receiving a Scholarship or Financial Aid).
There is a sibling discount of $1,000, and an Alumni Discount of $750. New York City Employees receive a $500 discount with a current work ID card.
Payment and Financing
- Nazareth works with FACTS Management, a tuition payment plan provider. This option allows parents to pay in 12 equal monthly installments from June 1, 2020 – May 1, 2021.
- If you are paying in full for the 2020-21 school year, please make a payment in the Business Office, by August 15th in order to receive the discount.
If you have any questions concerning tuition, scholarships or financial aid, please contact Mrs. Kennedy at 718-763-1100 ext. 229.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR “FACTS” MANAGEMENT TUITION ACCOUNT
- Click on FACTS tuition payment plan (link: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3L9GJ)
- Have your Student ID and Bank Account/Paypal information ready
- Go to New ACCOUNT tab and click on create USERNAME and PASSWORD
- CONTACT Business Office at 718-763-1100 x 229 with any questions or concerns.
(FACTS charges an annual set-up fee of $55.00)
HOW TO SET UP SUBMIT FOR FINANCIAL AID THROUGH “FAIR”
- Click on FAIR Financial Aid Application (link: https://www.fairapp.com/)
- Have your School Code and School Password (given by Nazareth)
- A copy of your most recent US Individual Federal Income Tax Return with ALL schedules and your most recent W-2 forms
- Use the FAIR application guide (link: https://www.fairapp.com/documents/2021_ApplicationInstructions.pdf) to help complete your application.
- FAIR application fees are non-refundable.