Nazareth Regional High School realizes that private education is a significant investment for our families. We pride ourselves on the personal attention we give to each student’s situation and strive to work with families of various financial circumstances. Financial aid, scholarships and payment plans create a range of options for Nazareth families.
2020-2021 Tuition Information
|Tuition for the School Year||$8,575|
|Fees (Includes: Books, Gym Uniform, Chromebook insurance & Retreats)*||$700|
|Senior Fee (Seniors Only)||$300|
|Grades 9 - 11||$9,275|
|Grade 12 (includes Senior Fee)||$9,575|
*Additional Fees for extra-curricular activities and sports may be required.
Incoming 9th Graders and Transfer Students Only: The $400.00 registration fee is nonrefundable.
Tuition Payment Information
All registered students are automatically required to be enrolled in the FACTS tuition pay plan system by May 20th prior to the school year beginning, unless tuition will be paid in full by August 15th (written confirmation of full payment is required for discount.) If a student registers late, parents must enroll within 2 weeks of registering.
Please direct all tuition-related questions to the Financial Coordinator at X254. The tuition office is open Monday – Friday, from September 2022 – June 2023 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and during the Summer 2022, Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Families that pay in full by August 15th, 2022, will receive a $250.00 tuition discount.
(Discount does not apply to students receiving a Scholarship nor Financial Aid).
There is a sibling discount of $1,000 and an Alumni Discount of $750. New York City Employees receive a $500 discount with a current work ID card.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR “FACTS” MANAGEMENT TUITION ACCOUNT
- Click on FACTS tuition payment plan (link: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3L9GJ)
- Have your Student ID and Bank Account/Paypal information ready
- Go to New ACCOUNT tab and click on create USERNAME and PASSWORD
- CONTACT Business Office at 718-763-1100 x 229 with any questions or concerns.
(FACTS charges an annual set-up fee of $55.00)
HOW TO SET UP SUBMIT FOR FINANCIAL AID THROUGH “FAIR”
- Click on FAIR Financial Aid Application (link: https://www.fairapp.com/)
- Have your School Code and School Password (given by Nazareth)
- A copy of your most recent US Individual Federal Income Tax Return with ALL schedules and your most recent W-2 forms
- Use the FAIR application guide (link: https://www.fairapp.com/documents/2021_ApplicationInstructions.pdf) to help complete your application.
- FAIR application fees are non-refundable.